Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Michael- "The Dreamboat"

Oh, Michael. I remember as if it were yesterday when I was watching the casting episode with one of my friends. When he walked on screen, my heart skipped a beat.

He is in my "Top 1 Under 21 Math Geeks". I love it.

How can you NOT love that face?!

I was kind of upset when he had pretty much NO airtime on the Individuality episode, but that only means that his storyline will come later. He's awesome.

In the Individuality episode, Michael seemed somewhat uncertain of who he is. He said "I haven't had a lot of time to figure out who I am". At first I was like OMG IS HE GONNA COME OUT OR SOMETHING?! But then I snapped back to reality. We hope you figure yourself out, Michael! In due time, I hope!

Michael's performance in the homework assignment really impressed me. He has a somewhat simple voice, but his facial expressions and body language say a LOT more than his voice. Don't misinterpret me, I absolutely love his voice, it's original, but somewhat simple. I love that! And that's also what I love about Cory Monteith.



Again, in the "Here I Go Again" video, Michael didn't get much air time. But he also wasn't the homework winner. It's obvious that he was having a good time at this shoot and not over-thinking it. He's a god-damn NATURAL!

Yes Michael, GET IT BOY!

He DID, however, look obnoxiously sexy in eyeliner!

Let me stop, hahaha. It is blatantly obvious that this kid is hella talented. Even his resume proves that. I'm really hoping for Michael to be in the final three. Ughh. I have no idea how I'm going to cope with that fact that he might not win. Everyone is awesome. This is going be a TOUGH competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment