Thursday, June 14, 2012

EDGE OF GLORY

Before I begin, I will admit that I have watched this video, give or take, fifty times. I'm silly, get over it.


Ok, so Blake starts the song by hopping out of that Hollywood taxi, but I was kinda upset that it wasn't Michael. Oh well, maybe next time. And I'm sorry Blake, but you do not impress me!


As soon as Charlie stepped into the shot, he completely stole the scene. I absolutely love Charlie's voice and his presence. I'm hoping he'll go far in this competition.


There you go, Maxfield. Slide right on down the street and onto a plane heading for Texas. Although I am not a huge fan, he looked/sounded KIND OF cute here.


I thought this was really neat, too! I support street performers!


You better SING, Mario! That's all I have to say about you... for now.

That is one serious wink, my friend!

Abraham is so freaking adorable! I love the way he coordinates his hair/clothing/accessories! That's my true gayness coming out! And your voice is like a dream; you're definitely going to put up a serious fight this season, I can tell!


NELLIE! Definitely one of my favorite contenders! Her voice is AMAZING and so unique! I will probably have nothing offensive to say about her throughout the season.

A little birdie also informed me that you're a great friend :)


Lily and Aylin, I really love you, both. I am really interested to see what else Lily has to bring to the table, on top of her fierce and craycray attitude! Lily is totally in my top five contenders. As they say, WERK IT, BITCH! And as for Aylin, I really enjoy you, but I'm waiting for you to impress me. I was expecting more from you in this video. Time will tell.


I agree with Lea Michele. I really think Shanna is going to RIP through this. That doesn't mean I LOVE you, though. I don't know about Shanna. I'm still trying to figure her out.


Ali is fucking wonderful. She had me hooked ever since the casting episode. Definitely one of the realest bitchez in the cast. And she's hott, too. LYB.


Michael... Where do I even start with this kid?! First and foremost, he is a freaking DREAM COME TRUE. Probably one of the most adorable guys I have EVER laid eyes on, with a great voice, too! I think I'm in love with him, forrealz. 

The symbolism here is wild, right?


Tyler, I have definitely grown to love you since the beginning, but I have NOTHING to say about you while Michael is looking at me like that. SBI!


Taryn, girlfriend, you look fierce here! Yes. 


Last, but definitely not least (in my mind), Dani. DANI! I was really sad to see you go, but you have definitely made your mark, girl! I can still see you doing BIG THINGS in your future! You will ALWAYS and forever have my support! Love <3

And back to the choir room!

I fucking love you, kid!

Mad cute! Yes, bitch! I can't get enough of Ali!

I was SOOO excited when Zach and Robert showed up in this video! I love them!

So that's it, guys! I really hope you liked this review! Please always check back because I will be posting on here every couple days, hopefully! Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment