Friday, June 29, 2012

Charlin Lubayramoglu

Well, we all know that the theme for this week was Sexuality. And, naturally, Aylin was way more excited than anyone else there. Why, you ask?


She LOVES to give her mother heart attacks. 

After being told the theme for the week, we all saw Aylin's reaction. But Charlie? What are you doing, brother? This isn't Happy Feet 2.


Oh well, you're still hot, and you kind of look like the love child of John Cusack and Robert Pattinson. I can get down with that. After their not-so-sexy dance rehearsal, they were directed to the choir room to sing "I Wanna Sex You Up" for Naya Fucking Rivera. Charlie won the assignment, but basically because he was beat-boxing, and that really gets Naya all hot and bothered. Way to go, friend! If Naya called me sexy, I'd be really excited, too.

"Hey girl, you tryna fuck?"

"I'd rather not have to box the Muslim chick, but thanks!"

So, Charlie wins the homework assignment, and all Charlie's thinking is:


I'll let that screenshot speak for itself, k? So, let's move on to the recording studio. This week's song was a mash-up of "Moves Like Jagger" and "Milkshake". In the booth, Charlie was seeking sexual inspiration. Naturally, he turned to Aylin. Mrs. Preggo was not too thrilled with his "lack of professionalism" in the booth, where he was eye-fucking Aylin the whole time. I, personally, didn't think it was a huge deal. But, this wouldn't be The Glee Project if the mentors didn't press the panic button and scold the contenders like small children every time they deem something as "inappropriate" or "unprofessional". 

"You tryna fuck, too?"

"Sure. But if you get me in trouble, you're dead."

Charlie told Aylin how Nikki bitched him out in the booth. 

"This is so embarrassing."

"You're cute, but leave me alone till one of us is eliminated."

Needless to say, their on-screen romance is quite scandalous. I mean, there's now a Team Charlin, or Team Chaylin, whatevz. People eat this shit for breakfast. It makes for good reality television, though!

Even though Charlie tried to take over the video shoot, his and Aylin's performances were up to par. I think they both did a fantastic job, and both brought all the sex that they could conjure up. We ALL know Aylin is bursting at the seams with sex appeal. 


I think that most of the female contenders get left behind in terms of vocals, because Nellie's voice is so original and different from everyone else's. I really love Nellie, but I will also pay tribute to Aylin in this video. I think that out of everyone, (in my unbiased mind), Aylin really exemplified "sexy" in this video. Her vocals were tremendously powerful, as well. So, congratulations, Aylin, you have earned my official seal of approval. I'm not saying I didn't love you before this, I'm just saying I think you're really hot.

After the video, there is virtually no air-time for Aylin. So, let's focus on Sir Charles and his last chance performance. 


Charlie was assigned "I Get A Kick Out Of You" written by Cole Porter, and made famous by Frank Sinatra, which is a GREAT JAM. 


And, he tore this song a new asshole. Absolutely fantastic. It really is a great song for him and the fact that he had never heard it before this performance blows my mind. I can't even imagine how difficult that must be. His little shout out to Ryan was quite adorable, as well. I think I was kind of harsh on Charlie last week regarding his rendition of "Fix You", which wasn't horrible. I didn't exactly give it four stars, either. In retrospect, it wasn't all bad. I've grown to love Charlie over the past few weeks, and I'm excited for the future of Charlin. I'm really glad you both get to stick around. BRAVO, BITCHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment