Friday, June 22, 2012

Moves Like Nellie

WHOA, NELLIE. Seriously! I watched this video, and I was all like, "WHO IS THAT GIRL?!" Nellie made an unabridged transformation from vulnerability week to sexuality week, and the proof is in this video. From her "I'm terrified to make a fool of myself" rant, to her distinguished sexual awakening, Nellie proves that there are more sides to her than we may have thought.

Take a look.


Right? Am I still gay? Yes. Yes I am. Thanks, Michael, for making that clear.


He had the best view, too.


Pssst, girl. Don't we all?

Reason #459896789 why I love Lily Mae.

I also really loved Ali, Aylin, and Shanna in this video. Yes, I said Shanna.


Now that's sex. Thanks, kids! Keep checkin' back and make sure you follow me on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment