Monday, June 18, 2012

Daniel, I Feel Like A Landslide

Sorry that I didn't do a full review on Dance-Ability yesterday! It was getting to be too long, and it pretty much took me 85 hours. So, here is the rest of the review on the reveal of the bottom three and the last chance performances, which were, pretty much amazing.

Watching the reveal of the bottom three,


was like getting stabbed with hundreds of hot needles on my face. Now, I don't know about anyone else, but I was pretty much shitting my pants. I had not the slightest clue who they were going to be, besides Dani. I kind of had a feeling. 

"Who sucked the LEAST?!"


Well, we all saw Michael's moves in the "Party Rock Anthem" video, so obviously HE got called back. I'm nervous to see if he is ever in the bottom three, because he makes the most dramatic faces EVER. This kid drives me CRAZY.


When Michael, Aylin, Shanna, and Blake were called back, Aylin jumped for joy and it felt like she KIND OF rubbed it in their faces. Control your enthusiasm, girl!

"Aylin does a little happy dance, and I want to slice her fucking throat".

"!@#&%$?"

After Aylin's solo dance party, Ali, Charlie, and Mario were called back. I think Mario cried. Oh well, I would have, too.


Lily had a moment where, when Zach was telling her she didn't follow directions, she kind of snapped back at him. I mean, I fully understand that one should always let someone else finish their sentence before you chime in, but the poor girl was only trying to defend herself. Yes, she could have let him finish, but then that wouldn't be the Lily we all love, now would it? A BITCH WITH AN ATTITUDE! Holler.

Then, poor Abe got told.

"I always try so hard to be perfect".

Abraham, you may not be perfect, but you're still pretty awesome-sauce. I have never seen a man dance like you, besides my ex, who is gross. Anyway, I felt your pain when you misted up. Then I cried. Damn you! If I had a dollar for every time I cried during this episode, I would have $2.00. I'll get to the second tear-fest, soon enough. 

THANK BABY JESUS! Abraham and Nellie were both called back, too.


The bottom three ended up being Dani, Tyler, and Lily. Like I already said, I wasn't surprised about Dani. Tyler and Lily, though, I'm not sure. I don't remember them being TOO horrible at the shoot. Lily is definitely one of my favorites, so I was actually pretty pumped to see her perform for Ryan. Tyler, on the other hand, I was terrified to see his last chance performance. After his rendition of "ABC", I was completely over it.

"I've never watched a show and seen a big girl be the lead, be the ingenue, be the sexy character. I think I'd be a great role model for really anyone who is self-conscious about their looks".

When Lily was in her dressing room practicing for her last chance performance, she went on with this little bit about how she wants to be a role model for people who are self-conscious. Lily, I think you WOULD be a great role model whether you make it on Glee, or not. I'm sure you have changed minds and lives just from being on TGP. Get down with your bad self.

While that was going down, Dani was having an emotional breakdown in her dressing room.


While she was rehearsing "Landslide", she was crying. It kind of made her sound like a baby lamb. Trust me, I'm not knocking her down or anything, but it's true. Baby lamb.

And she was first up!


Dani sang "Landslide" by Stevie Nicks for her last chance performance, which is a great song. I have to say, though, I was not impressed. Not in the slightest bit. It kind of sounded like she was speaking the lyrics instead of singing them. It was a little too "coffee shop" for my taste.


Tyler sang "Daniel" by Elton John for his last chance performance and OH MY GODDDD. I fucking loved it so much. Before this, I was not a fan of Tyler. I kind of wasn't even sure why he was on the show. I didn't even think he had a good voice but, trust, he SOLD me on this one. If the competition was based solely on this performance, he'd win. Hands down one of the best last chance performances, including season one. His voice was so beautiful and I even shed a tear. Yes, me, I cried. I can't help it. I LOVE TYLER FORD! 

And lastly, Lily Mae,


who sang "Man, I Feel Like A Woman" by Shania Twain. It definitely wouldn't be my first choice, but it really is the perfect song for her. She gave it her all, and really put on a really great performance. I was extremely proud to be a Lily fan in this moment. 

So, after everyone performed, it was obvious to me who was going home. If it would've been Lily or Tyler, I would have been completely shocked and probably would have written Ryan Murphy a hate email. I really do love Dani, and I love what she stands for, but I could not see her on Glee. 


Low and behold, Dani was not called back. She gave it her all, and I'm sure she was crushed. I'd be lying if I said that she didn't move me in some way. I know for a fact that this is not the end of the road for her, and she will go on to do great things and change lives.

Thanks, bitches! Share, RT, and follow me on Twitter: @bobfoundGLEEK. Tell your friends to read my blog, too, and make sure you always check back! Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment