Thursday, June 14, 2012

So long and goodnight...

So, out of the original 14, we are now left with 11. And I must say, I'm not too disappointed with who has been sent home, with the exception of Dani, whom I will cover in another post.

First to go, Maxwell. And I'm not going to lie, I knew it was going to be him or Tyler. Either way, I wouldn't have been disappointed (keep in mind, my views on Tyler have changed completely since Dance-ability).

I knew there was NO WAY Aylin was going home! She's wayy too much fun.

So, Maxwell. BYE. I wasn't too upset about this because I absolutely despise country music! Ya know, he wasn't too bad considering he has like no experience, and he has annoying country accent, but still. See ya later, bro.

This made my Mom cry. Just sayin'.

Let's talk about Taryn, now. What?

IRRELEVANT. From the very beginning (especially when she started whining about "missing her mom" on national television), I didn't really like her. There is NO WAY I could even picture her on Glee. No way. At all. She just seemed too naive and a little too "young". 

"MOMMY! Come pick me up! There's too many gay people!"

Needless to say, nobody expected you to go far in this competition. Sorry 'bout it, Taryn.

1 comment:

  1. Taryn, first of all, has an AMAZING voice, and secondly, she didn't go home because she 'missed her mommy', she went home because TWO of her family members DIED within a week! Don't be such an asshole if you don't know all the facts.

    ReplyDelete