Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Welcome to The OMGlee Project!

Sup, everyone! Welcome to my new (and only) blog created for lovers of The Glee Project, and anything else Glee. My name is Bob, and I love EVERYTHING Glee related, and I'm in love with the season two cast of The Glee Project.

I have been a fan of Glee since season one first aired. I instantly fell in love with the show and every character because they all seemed to move me in a different way. I always wanted to start a blog, but never seemed to have the focus. That is what led me to create The OMGlee Project, because I love every single contender on this show. I will fight you for this: I'm #TEAMMICHAEL all day, but I also swing over to #TEAMABRAHAM sometimes, too. I love them all. Really.

My goal is to recap the episodes, music videos, individual contenders, and just pretty much a majority of Glee and The Glee Project stuff, in MY OWN personal opinion. I'm also hoping to get some interviews and cast interaction! Always remember, it is JUST AN OPINION! I may be slightly biased to a few certain contenders, but don't get it twisted! I'm a fan of everyone!

Taryn, Charlie, Shanna, Maxfield, 
Mario, Aylin, Blake (ugh), Lily, Michael <3,
Ali, Dani, Abraham,
Tyler, Nellie


PS- Michael, please keep wearing vests. You can be Mr. Schue's little helper.

Also, episode recaps to come! I hope you love it, bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment