Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hot Mess

Adaptability week was.... intense. There are so many reasons I feel this way, so let's focus on just one of them, for now.

"Hey. Here's a curve ball. There's going to be a bottom SIX, and you all have to sing duets."


No need to caption those screenshots. Clearly it was an unwanted surprise.

"Yeah. Suck it."

When Abraham and Ali were paired up together, I was so FUCKING PUMPED! I had all the faith in the world for them, especially when they were assigned "Last Friday Night" by Katy Perry. Ali's reaction to being paired with Abraham felt kind of... fake. It seemed more like she was horrified. 

"Yayyyy...."

One would naturally assume that this is the absolute perfect song for both of them. I definitely did. They both have bubbly and fun attitudes, and this is a bubbly and fun song. Perfect fit, right?

No. So horribly wrong. 


Other than the mess we witnessed on stage, Ali just might be the cutest fucking thing in the whole world. Like, seriously. During this whole performance, I could NOT keep my eyes off of her, which is weird because Abraham was there. We all know I love me some Abraham Lim. 

"I'm pretending to strip for Ryan Murphy."

"???"

"I'm pretty sure we're screwed. Damn."

I REALLY REALLY love this odd pair of singing and dancing underdogs. That's the truth. But, I was so taken back by how bad this was. I don't perform anything ever, and I've done a better job singing Third Eye Blind shitface wasted doing karaoke at the bars I frequent. 

"BUBBLES!"

And that's what you missed on The Glee Project.

2 comments:

  1. This performance marks the only time I've felt any sympathy for Ryan Murphy for any reason. Nobody should've been forced to sit through this live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely the worst last chance performance I've seen. I feel like they didn't even rehearse this fuckery.

    ReplyDelete