Friday, July 6, 2012

Totally Crushin'

When I started The OMGlee Project, I promised myself I would not cater to certain contenders. I may seem biased (i.e. Michael), but almost every contender has something special, and I may have been avoiding some of them. My last post on Abraham and Ali was slightly negative because it was a post based on their "Last Friday Night" last chance performance and, well, that was a trainwreck.


So this post is dedicated to Ali, and her performance in the Adaptability episode. I'm going to start with her BLATANT girl crush on Kevin McHale, who looked obnoxiously high in this episode. Anyone agree?


"Where am I?"

Yeah. He smoked an unmentionable amount of marijuana before this, I'm sure. Anyway... it was so freakin' cute how Ali was pretty much hanging on every word he said. Her schoolgirl giggles definitely confirmed her crush. Totes fucking adorbz.

"BAHAHA. Oh, Kevin, you silly bitch!"

I've mentioned before how fierce Abraham and Lily clearly are, but I never realized how fierce Ali is until this episode, when Kevin pointed it out.

"You're fierce."

"Oh, stop it, Kevvy!"

So, as he mentioned, she BROUGHT IT during the homework assignment. It's a great song, and all of the girls really tore it up. I wish I could watch her whole individual performance, she's the type of broad you can't keep your eyes off of.


Clearly she was pissed that Kevin didn't pick her as the homework winner...

"FML."

In the booth, she wasn't very happy with her lines in "Price Tag", but in the final recorded version of the song, I think she sounded pretty good.


I mean, it wasn't the best, but I have definitely seen/heard worse from the other contenders at some point. She said she wasn't trusting her decisions, but have no fear! Bubbles McBubbly and Roxanne aren't going anywhere! I'm really excited for her future on The Glee Project!

No comments:

Post a Comment