Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Dueling Divas

We all know now that Aylin and Lily are like BFFs. But, it really doesn't seem like that in these past few TGP episodes. Maybe the editors just want us to see them feud, I guess. It's slightly entertaining to watch, though. I mean, this is reality television.


Lily is LOUD. Some may deem that as annoying (i.e. Aylin), but, hey. Lily said it best in her own words.

"I have an amazing, loud, BOOMING voice."

Yeah, guys. Like... get over it. But on the real tip, she's a performer. She shows her personality through her performances. From what I've gathered, it works for her. 

"OMGZ Lily Mae is so louddd!"

"If getting bitch-slapped is on your wish list, you've come to the right place."

Honestly, though... Why would you put the girl you deem to be the loudest right in the front during a group vocal session? The answers to these questions, I'll never know. 

Let's take a step back to the homework assignment.

"I should have won. I should win every week."

Really, Aylin? REALLY? Did you see Ali rock the shit out of that song? I know I did, and her victory was well deserved. But, don't worry, my bitch... you did fantastic, as well.

"DUHHH!"

Moving on...

To say the least, this video shoot was insane. How the hell everyone made it through and came out with a PHENOMENAL video is unbeknownst to me. I wouldn't have made it past take four. These kids really have some serious fight in them.  

BEST. SAVE. EVER.

Lily's fall was hilarious! I'm just glad she didn't get hurt. One of my favorite things about her is that she always provides me with the best screenshots ever. But, taking off tight ass sweatpants while wearing sneakers has to be difficult. So how do we find a solution to this dilemma?

 "Can you help Lily strip?"
"Uhh.. Yeah.."

"FML."

Needless to say, that shit was hysterical. But, it worked. And OF COURSE in the end, it came down to a decision between which one of them would be in the bottom three with Abraham and Michael. And to be frank, I still don't know why Lily was in the bottom three again. When I watched this video, she stood out more than anyone else did. She's a fierce bitch, but I think I said that before. Instead of screenshotting this video, here's the whole thing.


They were all amazing, and it pains me to say that Blake and Shanna were among my top contenders this week, along with Lily and Aylin. The end result of everyone's performance was really good. It also pains me to say that Abraham was the weakest this week. I'll get to him in another post, though. Until next time, loves!

Follow me on twitta! @bobfoundGLEEK Love ya's!

1 comment:

  1. This was such a good episode. Can we just like, talk about that jockstrap scene for a second. Seriously. I was dying.

    BTW, love your blog.

    ReplyDelete