Thursday, July 12, 2012

There's Never a Right Time to Say Goodbye

There comes a time on The Glee Project when, every contender becomes one your favorites. Seeing them grow week by week makes you fall for all of them, as people and performers. When they start getting eliminated, it's really difficult to watch. I think Fearlessness was the first week for me. It's going to be unbearable watching everyone get sent home. Hopefully Ryan Murphy sticks with his streak of unpredictability and allows more than ONE contender to win... again.


Fucking Charlie, man. I was so upset to see him eliminated, especially after his (fourth) amazing last chance performance. I've watched Fearlessness three times, and it does not get easier seeing him exit the show. It was Adaptability week when I finally started to understand him. I actually see a lot of myself in his personality. Charlie is such a dynamic performer; he is unlike any other The Glee Project contestant to date. A TRUE original. 


I'm going to skip over his performance in the homework assignment, which honestly wasn't one of the best in the group. I think my favorite part was when he slapped everyone's asses. HAWT.


I am also going to skip the video. Charlie wasn't horrible. He was endearing, actually. I thought it his acting was realistic, and he came through and gave a pretty decent performance. Whatevz. Fuck you Ryan Murphy.


Alright, let's get down to it. I reallllllly do not think Charlie should have been in the bottom three again. I know it had to be someone, though. This was a tough week because everyone did great. The only one who I feel like really deserved to be there was Nellie. This was FEARLESSNESS week for fucking crying out loud. Don't judge me, but, Nellie showed tons of fear every this week, and Charlie showed NONE. Ever. 


His last chance performance was beautiful, once again. He fucking raged through it, and changed the words, naturally. I know I said this but Charlie showed honest fearlessness from the very beginning. Let's take a look!

 THIS
 KID
 IS
AMAZING

I know it, you know it. Hell, everyone can so obviously tell this kid is a star. SO WHY THE HELLZ DID HE GET SENT HOME?

"That would be me."

Well ya know what, Nikki-No-Soul? FUCK YOU.

3 comments:

  1. I disagree. I'm glad to see Charlie gone. As for Nellie being in the bottom, she gave another awesome last chance performance. She needs to win. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nellie's last chance performance in the previous episode was undoubtedly amazing. I still don't know who exactly I think should win. They're all wildly talented!

    ReplyDelete