Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Still Trying to Figure Out Why

Lily Mae was in the bottom three for Theatricality. I mean, this girl IS theatricality for fuck's sake! I was really pissed at first, but once I got to see her TEAR UP "Someone Like You", I was ultimately happy.


Do I even have to say it? Lily > Adele. Sorry, but I'm not sorry at all. I am not, and probably never will be a fan of Adele. But, when Lily sang this, DAYYUUMMMM. For real, though. This was absolutely beautiful and it was a great way for her to say "FUCK YOU MENTORS!", without actually having to say it. Which she pretty much does, anyway. And that's what I love about this girl.

No fear, never afraid to say WHAT THE FUCK IS ON HER MIND. I love when people curse of TV, because it makes me feel less ashamed of my admittedly (and obviously) dirty mouth.


"Blah blah blah. You're weren't acting like Cindy Lauper. Wah wah wah. You just looked like Lily having fun. Bitch bitch bitch. Excuses excuses excuses."

"I can act my way out of a fucking box, so you all can shut your fucking mouths."

And my response to that is: YES bitch. YOU. BETTER. TELL. 'EM.

So, to everyone crying and complaining about Lily Mae. Get a grip. Yes, Lily has (on multiple occasions) brought up her weight and the fact that she might have it harder than the typical size two blonde, but ya know what? Some things have to be said, and sometimes you have to stick to what you have because one day, if you look back, you just may regret the fact that you didn't say what was on your mind. Lily puts herself on BLAST, and that takes a shit ton of courage. I commend this girl for what she does, and the fact that she is not afraid to say what needs to be said. 

Oh, yeah. And she tore this song a new asshole. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment